Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Mission Statement, sort of

Just do it. Right? I should be a writer, a writer, a writer. Hmmmm… a writer needs to write. Just do it… I need a mission statement what should it be? To make money. To feel like I’m contributing to the world as a whole. Oh let’s get sappy here. I’m raising two strong, fierce girls. I AM CONTRIBUTING. But I need more. Cash. Can I make money with this blog thing? Well, let’s see. What am I going to write about. ME!!! Then I should define myself. Ideas. I’m very good at ideas. I get very excited about ideas. This blogging thing for instance. How long will it last? Perhaps a little longer than a lot of my ideas. Perhaps I’ll even start it. Instead of thinking about it. Did I mention that I have lofty ideas that I never put into motion? Oh, and the procrastination. It’s tough, too. Me. Defined. Procrastinator, on again off again environmentally conscious, frugally living, hip mama. I can give you tips on lots of things. Things that I do. Sometimes. And then I’ll confess. I go through long periods of total inactivity. Long periods of drinking too much coffee and watching my little ones trash our house. Then up I go. Off on another tangent. Are you there too?

No comments: