Friday, September 26, 2008

SOS

Help me.

It's been seven days since my captors have held me here in this place. At first they showed mercy upon me and allowed me to quietly work as their servant. But several days ago the melee really began, after I angered them by encouraging them to get some sleep, they have become quite insane. Their actions are completely irrational - I never know what to expect or how they will react to me.

I'm frightened.

The germ warfare is relentless. Just as I feel myself gaining strength, they reinfect me with their horrible colds and flu. I have been continuously ill this long, long week.

The larger one - the one they use to communicate with me - is using my lack of patience as a sort of torture. She is creating horrible messes that she then requires me to clean up. Seeing my fatigue, she has increased the frequency of these disasters, in order to break me, is my thought.

The smaller one is following the larger ones orders, I believe. She has also added to the torture by emitting these strange, high frequency sounds, screeches really, over and over.

They will not leave me alone for even one moment. Not even to pee or shower. I believe they fear I will escape. And the sleep deprivation, oh the horrors of this. I am beginning to hallucinate from the lack of sleep.

They have left crumbs of food all over the family room. In an effort to invite ants in from the deck. It has worked. Between my captors and the ants I will soon break.

My husband has managed to escape, he promised to send back up, but I fear he has abandoned me.

I've repeatedly asked what their demands are - what do they want in order to let me go. So far their only request has been cookies - but every time I give them some, they go back on their promise and do not release me.

Please send help..........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help, but I too am being held captive. Some pumpkin loaf has tied me up and is shoving itself down my throat, slice after slice. It's hellish. See you on the other side...

Kia (Good Enough Mama)

...help.me.

maggie said...

Hehehe, cute but sounds rugged. Hope you are feeling better soon at that they cut you at least a little slack for a little bit.

Unknown said...

Do not show fear. That is what they want. Stay strong, help will arrive.

Mrs. Flinger said...

HAHA. I'm so sorry that you're sick but this was adorable. "They" live at my house too. We're all infected. With "THEM."

Feel better soon!!
(Mrs. Flinger)

kimbop said...

News from the outside... Last night two men in suits argued for an hour and a half on television... the most handsome 83 year old man in the world has left us for the great movie set in the sky... and the governor of Alaska has demonstrated the damage cold weather and long winters can do to the human brain....

Super Mommie said...

I am at my desk laughing my butt off! Sorry lady! I escaped years ago. I do, however, have a secondary job as a personal assistant for a "tweener". I'd like to quit that job some days but the state says I have to continue working it for 6 more years. Obviously punishment for some prank I pulled in high school.